Most people feel confused, overwhelmed and simply lost when it comes to divorce. Family and friends often times give advice, but as a Certified Divorce Coach, I can help you understand the landscape of divorce and help you be your best self during this process.
Here are some ways that divorce coaching can help you:
- Help you get organized for the process including providing a network of helpful resources.
- Provide guidance and information on how to avoid The 6 Biggest Mistakes that many people make during this uncertain time.
- Support you in dealing with the emotions of stress, fear, anxiety and self-doubt that can interfere with your ability to make the best decisions for your future.
- Help you prepare for conversations with your attorney so that you will be able to save money and have confidence that you are asking the right questions in order to make the most informed decisions for you and your family.
- Help you to prepare for what to expect in mediation and give you the skills needed to increase the chances for reaching a settlement agreement.
Explore what the future may hold for you by helping you set goals and walk down the path with dignity and confidence toward a positive and wonderful next chapter of your life.